Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Checking out picture books from the Public Library
So if you are like me, you enjoy getting new picture books from the library every 3 weeks because it means a new repertoire of books to choose from for the nightly routine. I'm fortunate enough to have only 1 kid with me when I go, so I am able to really take my time and read every single stinkin' spine to find the books that my kid will actually be interested in reading. I've talked to a lot of my friends with little boys who find it difficult to either spend the time to find those perfect books, or have a hard time finding ones that are worthwhile. I realized I already have this forum that I can use to share some of the great books I have happened across from the library. Maybe this will help you find some to check out. You can even put a hold on them and check them out without having to go searching yourself! So, let me know if this is useful to you at all and what your kiddos thought of the books too. I can't guarantee I'll post frequently, but we do go to the library about once every 3 weeks, so I should have a new batch to report on! :) Happy Reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment