I read this book forever ago, but just never got around to posting about it. Maybe that's because it wasn't my all time favorite book. It was ok, a very easy read, but not really my cup of tea. I've never seen Sex in the City, but as I read this book, I felt like it was a British version of Sex in the City. (Take that for what it's worth). There are 5 Brits who become friends through their mutual love of chocolate. I love chocolate myself, but not enough to go to an expensive chocolate shop and eat it all the time with my friends.I guess that's why this book was hard for me; I couldn't relate to a single character. Not one. I don't think it was because they were Brits (actually, there was one American, but she lived there, so whatever!). Anyway, the book is basically about each of their problems and how they help each other deal with them. There's romance, infidelity, comedy, drama, etc. all throughout the book. Even though there was a lot going on, it wasn't like I was dying to find out what happened next.
If Sex in the City is your thing and you like lots of romance and drama, read this book. If not--don't waste your time!
No comments:
Post a Comment