Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Life At The Moment


Ok, so I finally had my baby and I don't know how I'm going to fit reading into my day! :-) I know he's young and doesn't sleep very long, but even when he's sleeping, I find a million other things to do besides read. I know I'll get into a routine and be able to fit it in, but it may be a while before I post about a book I read. (Except I am reading one right now--Babywise--a must for new mothers!)


Maybe I'll start blogging about the awesome board books I'm reading Jack. This could become Nancy's Kids Reading Corner. That might be easier to stay on top of, but I'm not sure too many people would care!


Anyway, I am really enjoying the motherhood thing and Jack is just an awesome baby. He seldom cries, and when he does, it's because he's hungry, needs a change, or needs to burp. I've been very blessed to have such a great child. Cross your fingers it continues this way!
Just wanted anyone who reads this blog to know that I'm alive, doing well and really happy. I will get back to posting about books, but I'm not sure exactly when. I'm contemplating doing a blog about our family, but Rusty is very particular about pictures and info about Jack just out on the web. (He'd probably get mad at me for including the picture in this post.) If I do a family blog, it will be private, so I'll let you know!

3 comments:

joni said...

I would love to see you do a blog on your baby and family, and if I was to start again I would go private! I hope you enjoy every minute of Jack he is a doll!

Rebecca said...

I couldn't be happier for you. Motherhood is the ultimate act of love and unselfishness...I wouldn't give up being a mother for anything in the world. A mother's love is a mother's love...Enjoy your baby!

jewly said...

Congrats on the baby he is beautiful. If you do a family blog send us an invite. It is hard to keep in touch from Tennessee and the blogging world helps out allot. We have a blog and it is private, so send me an email with your address if you want an invite jewly2@hotmail.com