Ok, so it's been awhile since I posted about a book and I really don't have a good excuse, but here's a couple.
First, I've been trying to read Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolfe. I got it at Borders and thought I'd try a classic. Not a good idea apparently! I just can't seem to get into it or through it and it's not a very long book. I think I'm just going to abandon it for the time being because I have only a few days left of my vacation. I really want to read more before I go back to work and am not able to.
The second excuse is because I found out I'm pregnant! It's been super exciting, but I just haven't been really motivated to do anything, except maybe clean my house, but even then... It's going to kill me to wait until 20 weeks to find out the sex. Oh well! The official due date is March 25th. Don't worry, I won't abandon my blog about books even after I have kids. Maybe I'll just have to do a different one!
So, when I actually do finish a book, I promise to put the post up ASAP. Thanks for your patience!
5 comments:
I am so excited for you! That is a perfect time to have a baby! I can't wait to hear if it is a girl or boy either! Wow! What awesome news! Congratulations!
So i guess I can officially start telling people you're pregnant. I'm so excited for you- and yes, things just change when you're pregnant. Hope you're not too sick!
Thanks so much for the sweet comments on my blog and for putting me on your friends list! I would love to do photos of your baby! Ps. the window was in Utah.
Yay, you're telling people!!! I've been waiting until I can post it on our blog. I'm soooo excited for you. We still can't even believe it. Your baby and Nolan will just be a little over a year apart. That'll be great for him to have a cousin to play with. Again, Congratulations!!!!!
Congrats! Best news ever! And best excuse - use it while you can and whenever needed!
Post a Comment